Mr. Ravi Pydisetty
Consultant Orthopaedic SurgeonMBBS, MS(Orth), DNB(Orth), FRCS (ED), MCH (Orth Liv), FRCS (TR & Orth).
Specialising in Lower Limb Arthroplasty and Sports Knee Injuries. Mr. Pydisetty is a member of the British Association for Surgery of the Knee, THE UK BIOLOGICAL KNEE SOCIETY, British Orthopaedic Association, British Medical Association.
Most of Mr. Pydisetty’s elective surgery work is Hip and Knee Joint Replacement, Arthroscopic surgery of the Knee including Meniscal repairs and reconstruction as well as other surgery options.
- Arthroscopic (keyhole) knee surgery
- A meniscectomy (cartilage surgery)
- Meniscus Repair
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction
- Multi-ligament reconstruction
- Antero-lateral ligament reconstruction
- Patella stabilisation
- Patella tendon decompression
- Unicompartmental (partial) knee replacement
- Patellofemoral joint replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Knee Revision Surgery
- Osteotomy around the knee joint
- 3D technology Knee Replacement
Mr. Ravi Pydisetty has over 15 years of experience carrying out knee surgery at Whiston Hospital. Whether you need any one of the above procedure’s you can sure that you’ll be in the best hands possible.
Mr. Ravi Pydisetty has worked at St Helens & Knowsley Teaching hospitals since 2008. Surgery is carried out at the Fairfield Independent Hospital & Whiston Hospital. Both facilities are excellent, modern, clean that offer patient care and Outstanding CQC ratings. If surgery is required to treat your condition, we will endeavor to make your experience as comfortable as possible.