Mr. Ravi Pydisetty has worked at St Helens and Knowsley Teaching hospitals since 2008. With over 10 years of experience, you can be sure that Mr. Ravi Pydisetty can treat a range of knee conditions.
Mr. Ravi Pydisetty has two knee practices; one is a private practice based at Fairfield Independent Hospital in St Helens. His other practice is a Private and NHS practice based at Whiston Hospital.
Listed below are the more common conditions that Mr. Pydisetty treats at his clinics. However, every patient is different, everyone’s experience of their particular condition is unique.
- Sports Knee injuries
- Soft Tissue Knee injuries
- Meniscal (cartilage) tears
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Iniury
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Medial Ligament Injury
- Laterial Ligament Injury
- Antero-lateral ligament injury
- Multi-ligament injuries
- Patella Dislocation
- Knee Arthritis
- Patella mal-alignment procedures
- Patella tracking problems
- Osteochondritis lesions of the knee
- Osteotomies around the knee for alignment issues and arthritis
- Hip Arthritis
- 3D Technology knee replacement for knee Arthritis
- Children with meniscal and ligament injuries of the knee
Mr. Ravi Pydisetty sees new patients referred from general practice, review patients who have ongoing investigations and those who are being followed up after surgery.